With the advent of smart devices like Smartphones, tablets, etc. the mobile presence has become has as significant as the Internet presence. For any business, if it wants to reach a wider audience base and reap the benefits of the flourishing technology, it must boast an effective mobile as well as a web presence. And, mobile web applications serve the cause with the best possible solution.Today, there are plenty of frameworks available out there that facilitates efficient mobile web app development. And, the Ionic framework stands ahead of others due to its utile offerings. The notable downside of creating a mobile web application is that it lacks the implementation of native features of the mobile device. However, it can be overcome by deploying the Ionic framework.
Ionic Framework: A Foreword
The Ionic framework is considered as the best framework used for iOS and Android applications development platform while integrating web technicalities. The has been developed over the Google Angular JS framework to facilitate ideal app shape and Ionic helps create a spectacular UI Hence it will offer an amazing blend of beautiful Ionic UI and powerful Angular structure.
The featured Angular directives in the Ionic framework make the HTML code writing as simple as using widgets. Moreover, Ionic also integrates the Angular’s view animation logic, touch recognizers and so forth. Although currently, the Angular is the drudge for Ionic, but it may support other frameworks as well in the future. It thus, offers an ideal framework to support hybrid app development.
There are numerous benefits of using the Ionic (Angular JS) framework for developing a mobile web application. Let’s ponder into a few of the niftiest features of the framework that make it stand ahead of its competitors.
1. Native Focused Approach: The Ionic framework has been structured on the most famous mobile development SDKs. What you need to do is, simply drop it in and include Cordova as soon the app is ready. The approach thus supports the “develop once and deploy anywhere” mantra.
2. Designed To Deliver Impressive Performance: You will definitely admire its speedy and precise performance. It runs perfectly fine on the latest mobile devices and to augment speed, it comes complete with zero jQuery, DOM manipulation, and accelerated transitions.
3. Offers Testing Ease: Abiding the principles of Dependency Injection (DI), it facilitates developers to pull in the code pieces from everywhere conveniently. It thus, helps create mock pieces for efficient testing.
Especially, when you are dealing with a mobile application development there is no scope of wasting time due to the slow app life-cycle (including, develop, deploy and test phase). Since with Angular, you can provide a desired service for easier testing, you won’t need to follow the painstaking method of testing your app in a full physical environment. It helps quickly mock the service and test the app.
4. Supports Three-way Data Binding: The crucial concept of data binding is integrated in the framework with the great approach. You might have observed that whenever a data model is updated the UI is also updated, here with Angular framework, with each UI update, the data model will automatically be updated. This strategy is known as two-way data binding.
With the framework, you will not only get the UI and data models in synchronization, but it also allows developers to sync the back-end services with the data. This will thus accentuate the mobile app development time by automatically keeping the input, back-end info and UI in a proper sync.
5. Fabulous Command-line Interface (CLI): Those who are technical and opted to hire Android app programmer, better explore that this work smoothly on this framework, without getting deep into huge code chunks. It supports a powerful Command-line Interface (CLI) that facilitates developing, testing and deploying of apps on a platform with only one command line. It offers incredible features with integrated logging and Live reloading capabilities. These high end offerings make the platform a way ahead of its frenemies.
All the aforementioned wonderful features makes the Ionic (Angular JS) a superlative framework for developing mobile web applications. You can easily use it for developing a remarkable hybrid application in an effective and time-efficient fashion.